Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Go Away......

I have been getting weird ass comments on here.
So from now on I will approve all comments first before posting.
So there....

F OFF!

OK....done venting.

I have been preoccupied with other things and have not been to the blog in days.
If you have stopped by, sorry I wasted your time.

I spend several hours a night just getting caught up on FB, but that really is no reason to not take a few minutes and come here to let you know whats what.

So here is whats what....

We started planning Katie & Tim's Wedding!
Can I get a WOO HOO?!
WOO HOO!!!!

Last week Katie, my mom and I went to a venue to check it out.
I love it.
I'm pretty dang sure Katie does too.
I think she is going to check out another one too though, just because she had already had her eye on it before I found this one.
But I'm pretty sure we are going to book it.
It's a beautifully decorated Bed & Breakfast.
I wish the grounds were larger, but the house makes up for that.
We will get the place from 3-10pm for the wedding.
Then we get all 8 rooms for the rest of the night for a post wedding party, relaxation, deep sigh of relief.
And more food :-)
Having the wedding at this venue includes the wedding planner to take care of EVERYTHING, parking attendants, catering, catering staff, some flowers, booze (that was the clincher) a room for the night for the bride & groom, a butlers pantry full of food for the after party, full table settings with centerpieces and chair covers, a harpist or pianist for the ceremony, champagne toast for all guests, snacks and champagne for the wedding party before the ceremony....and many other things that I can't think of!
It's just fabulous!
I will be talking about this for the next year!
LOL!
Because this EVENT is going to take that long to plan....and pay for!

3 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Barbara the plans sound fabulous!! I was married in a tiny Catholic rectory the first time.
The second, in Vegas in a cute little chapel.
I am excited for you !!

Sorry about the trolls. I never saw those comments, just as well eh?

I am bad about my blog. I keep forgetting I have one lol!

Mary/MI said...

I don't see my comment from yesterday. Have I been banned? lol!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL! You banned??? My only commenter??? You're a funny one!
There was some freaking Japanese pron being put on here. So I had to block the comments. I will ALWAYS post your comments Mary!

Katie's Tim has made comments about wishing they had married in Vegas the last time they were there. I don't think he is into this whole wedding thing. I think once he sees the place and realizes what they are getting, he will be fine.