Monday, July 19, 2010

another week has come....and gone....

and here i am, still not blogging.
my friend at work asked me this morning why i have not been blogging.
just not feeling it i guess.
i have things to say, but honestly, i keep forgetting to come here.
how sad is that?
i think because i got out of the habit of coming every day, that i forget now.
so i will make myself notes.
because that is what we do when we are old and forgetful.
we make notes.
and leave them all over the place.
i have notes on 4 different calendars.
notes on top of the calendars.
on specific days in the calendars.
i have notes on my desk.
on papers on my desk.
just looking around on my desk right now....
i have 7 notes.
i even have a note on top of a note because apparently i needed a note to remind me that i wrote a note.
i leave myself notes on the counter at home.
i will write myself a note at work, and take it home and put it on the counter.
i have a sticky note app on my computer at home.
so on my computer desk top, there are a dozen or so sticky notes that pop up when i log onto the computer.
the family teases me about those.
whatever.
i'm old.
i need to remind myself to remind myself or i forget.
because i'm old.
so i will leave myself a note that i need to blog.
now i have 8 notes on my desk......

No comments: