Monday, May 3, 2010

my brain is tired.....

i did not sleep last night.
at all.
i was up all night.
i tried to go to bed at 10ish and got back up an hour or so later.
got on the computer for a while.
curled up in the chair.
and ended up laying on the couch watching the wind storm.
aly was up all night too.
she would sit on the ottoman.
then find something to play with.
then eat.
then sit in front of the slider.
i think she was watching the wind storm too.
i finally got a half hour of sleep between about 6:20am and 6:50am.
i have a dark circle around my left eye that looks like a really old bruise.
i'm pathetic......

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Now I really feel bad! After coming home from Chicago I laid down for a short nap and slept 12 hrs! I hope you sleep well tonight.

Rock-a-bye-baby in the tree top, when the wind blows, the cradle will fall.......

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

hahaha! thanks for the lullaby! i did get some sleep last night. surprisingly I stayed up until 9:30 before I went to bed. I woke up several times during the night, but at least got some decent sleep. Sounds like you party-hartied way to hard in Chicago!