Sunday, May 2, 2010

A project for Donna

This weekend I worked on two sign in books for my online buddy Donna. She is planning a very large Band Alumni Reunion and was having trouble finding registry books that were not wedding themed. She lives in a small town, and was not sure what she wanted, or where to look on line. SO she asked if I knew where she could look, or if I would be willing to make her something. I told her I would make something. She doesn't need them until June, but I told her I would get them done in April so that she could have them. I actually wanted to get them to her in case she didn't like them and needed time to find something else :-) Yep...I freak out over stuff I make. I may like it, but that doesn't mean someone else is going too! I have sent her pictures, and she has approved. Hopefully when she gets them in her hand she will still feel the same!
Here are a couple pics.....





No comments: