Wednesday, May 26, 2010

weeeee.....i get to go AGAIN!

Last Thursday I went to the dentist to get my crown put on.
I get to go again tomorrow.
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm so excited!
**insert MAJOR sarcasm**
His assisstant ruined it.
She was shaving off some of the sides to get it to fit, and she took too much off one side.
I don't think he was very happy with her.
So I get to go back tomorrow and do it all over again.
Blargh.....

Randomness follows.....

I was happy with the outcome of Dancing with the Stars. I loved Nicole and Derek's dancing. Geeze....some people are throwing absolute fits over it. They are claiming she was a pro dancer already. Please....just because someone can dance Hip Hop doesn't mean they know how to dance a waltz, jive, paso, tango quick step or any of the other dances. Those people have no clue how difficult those are. They all have different requirements. Body position, foot placement, heel first, ball of foot first, not to mention the hip action! It's all different. That is why there are pros who specialize in only one dance. They have been saying this for years. Pop-Stars who sing and dance on stage are "street" dancers, not ballroom dancers. They worked their butts off and deserved to win. I didn't hear this many people complain with Drew Latchey won. He dances on stage too! What about Donny Osmond? How long has he been singing and dancing on stage? A long freaking time! I think a lot of it is women jealous of Nicole. She is a beautiful woman who can move. I loved watching her. So congrats from me!

Idol.....

Honestly....I didn't think either of them performed that great last night. And I love both of them. Lee sounded like he forgot some words at one point and so did Crystal during Black Velvet. Which I thought she screamed most of. Bad song choice. That song needs to be all sexy low and smokey and smooth sounding. Not screamed. So I was not that thrilled with the show. Either can win.

GLEE.....

OK....I admit it. I am a GLEEk. I didn't watch this show at all the first half or so last season, but was recording it for hubby. He loves his Journey, and any show that starts off with Journey is worth watching in his book. So he liked the show, thought it was funny and asked me to set a series recording. I started watching it when he would have it on....and I started to like it. Then they had on Kristin Chenoweth. Then I started to love it. Now I watch each episode twice. The night it airs, and then the recorded show when hubby watches.
Love it.
Love it.
Love it.
I have embraced my inner GLEEk.
:-D

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

I haven't watched Glee yet. You make it sound interesting. I may have to peek lol!
On Idol tonight. I think a lot of the singers were off key, even Carrie Underwood. I could barely hear Janet. I did like Christina A.
I didn't invest a lot of time on AI this year so I didn't really care who won, though I did like the gal better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.