Tuesday, August 10, 2010

august randomness......

have not blogged in a week.
guess you will just have to forgive me :-)
the cool weather we have been having lately is perfect.
trying to get some friends to join us for a night of journey tribute music on our 27th anniversary on the 20th.
wanna go???
i'm hungry.
kinda want chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.
someone at work was talking about her drive through the rockies last week.
makes me want to go.
i have been sitting here for several minutes trying to figure out what to say next.
i got a weird message on facebook from some beef cake saying he wanted to meet/talk to me because he was looking for a husband.
wts?
do i look like a guy?
now i really want some of that cake.
not beef cake.
the choco cake w/pb frosting.
that one.
not the weirdo who thinks i would make a great husband.
i wouldn't.
i gots the wrong parts.
someone just gave me a peach.
it smells yummy.
will eat it for lunch.
i'm still hungry.
are you bored yet?

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

LOL @ the person looking for a husband! I have a feeling someone commented on the wrong wall! I have done that. to be sure..YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE A MAN! LOL!!

The tribute sounds like fun1 Wish I lived close by :(
We have had an unusually hot and humid weather this month! I have to DJ a wedding tomorrow. They are getting married in a park and reception has no AC!