Tuesday, August 3, 2010

good thing i'm walking tonight.....

when i came back from lunch this afternoon
this was waiting for me on my desk.....

hmmmmm....wonder what could be inside.....




O.M.G!!!!!!!!

a chocolate cup with mousse and berries!

YUMMMMMMM.......

one of the agents, kalani, asked me on her way out to lunch if she could bring me back anything. I told her no thank you, and she said "I will bring you back some dessert!" and promptly went out the door! she is the sweetest ever :-) this is not the first time she has brought us back goodies. she has given us cookies and gift certificates before.

good thing i'm walking tonight......

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Oh my! You should have put a pencil or your hand next to it. It looks huge lol! Can't tell if you ate a cupcake or a volley ball!!!
Looked delish!!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

lets see....i have it in the fridge already...but i would say it was about 4 inches tall and about 3 inches wide....and full of the awesome!