Wednesday, August 11, 2010

come on stephenie meyer....make this happen!

i was reading an interview on eonline with jackson rathbone (jasper in twilight) and he was saying that he wants to do a twighlight origins type movie showing how jasper came to be a vampire and what he did until he hooked up with the cullens. i would love for stephenie meyer to write books about all of the cullens and their lives up until they became a cullen. i know she touched on all of their stories in the original books, but i want an entire book devoted to each of the characters telling their stories before they became a vampire and what happened afterwards. i'm just not ready to give this story line up yet. i love the movies, even though i think most of the acting is horribly cheesy. but i really really love the books. i need to read them all over again.
would you want to read the backgrounds of all of the cullens?

4 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Sorry, I have not read or seen any of the movies. I love to read, so I may start on these series. Where do I begin?

Mary/MI said...

I just noticed I hadn't marked the
"Email follow-up comments to.." No wonder I haven't received them DUH!!

Adriana said...

I would love that, too!

Adriana said...

Mary - start with Twilight, then New Moon, Eclipse and finally Breaking Dawn