Monday, August 2, 2010

keeping my art to myself.....

we have decided to not enter the fair this year.
i was so ticked at them last year for using a judge who was not even familiar with the different card making techniques, that i have decided to take a break this year.
as for photos, neither of us have taken a picture of anything that we feel was unique enough to enter.
so we will go friday and look at the photos my sister and niece entered.
and i will go look at the cards and say to myself "i make better cards than THAT!"
which is totally catty, but i will do anyway :-)
friday nights free show will be medieval jousting!
i'm so excited to see that!
knights from the round table riding horses and knocking each other off into the dirt.....
my kind of entertainment!
will have robert take pictures :-)

No comments: