Thursday, February 18, 2010

All is Quiet...All is Bright....

OK...
Maybe "all" is not actually "quiet"...the lawn maintenance people are mowing outside my window.
But all is "bright"!
The sun is shining again today.
I love the sound of the lawn mower.
It says summer, warmth, fresh lawn.
The smell of freshly mowed grass and new bark always make me think of summer.
I'm really looking forward to it getting warmer.
I'm tired of being cold.
(remind me that i just said this when i'm bitching because it's 90!)
I'm just ready for days with more sunlight, getting out and walking, camping....all of that good summer stuff!
Soon...
I can tell...
It will be here soon :-)

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

Did you say "mowing?" Mother of Pearl! That is just so cruel! I am still hearing snow plows lol!!
Enjoy the week end Lady!