Thursday, February 4, 2010

I. M. Pathetic

Yep.
That's me alright.
It is now 10:00PM.
I have been on Facebook refreshing, harvesting, planting, collecting, trying to get butterflies, trying to get bricks and nails and boards and harnesses......oh my!
It's exhausting!
I have been doing this non stop since I got home. Glynis and I were madly texting each other....
"I'm about to post a butterfly. Are you ready?" "WAIT!!!!" or "Yes" or "Hold on" and then after an hour of texting I thought...screw it...and I called her. We were on the phone so long my battery drained. Did I hang up? Are you kidding? I plugged it into the charger and kept talking! Good thing because I ended up with 4 gray horses from the new stables!
It is now 10:04 and I have still not eaten dinner.
Now that is pathetic.
I have not eaten dinner because I was obsessed with getting the gray horses.
And guess what??
They are ugly!
LOL!
But I have 4 now!
They look like....gray. Just plain old gray. They could have at least given them a white mane, or Glynis said a black one would have looked good too. But they are just gray. They look like something out of a black and white photo.
Oh well......
It was fun talking to G for hours. I would be on one of the farms and she would whisper...."Berry is posting a horse go get one" or "I'm posting my horse now"
That was so much fun.
Now I am exhausted and actually kinda queasy from not eating.
So I am going to eat something little since it is so late.
And then I have to go harvest my peas.......

No comments: