Wednesday, February 3, 2010

blargh....

what the hell???? don't know why this posted....another thing for me to b*tch about....i'm so computer challenged. this blog posted before i even had one. i have been trying for half an hour now to copy an email into this blog...but it wont work. i hate that i cant figure out how to get something from an email onto a blog. it was pictures, so i copied and saved those, but they wont load onto here. dont know why. i get so frustrated when things aren't working the way i want them too. i'm having trouble with my computer at home being freaking slow in loading farmville and that frustrates me too. but soon.....soooooooon i am getting a mac. bryan is coming down from seattle to take me mac shopping. i'm hoping this will put an end to my loading issues.
and now i have a headache...
yeh....

No comments: