Monday, February 8, 2010

Ate too much yesterday......

We had so much food yesterday. I mostly was eating the chicken wings. They were so good.
I started out with the chips & dip.
Then Katie brought some apples w/caramel dip.
Then the chicken wings.
Then I started eating the hot crab dip. I had 2 kinds of bread and some garlic bagel chips that I dipped in it. This was the first time I made that. It was yummy!
Then I think a had some more wings.
Snacked on black olives once in a while.
Ate some more chips.
Got back into the crab dip.
Ate a couple more wings.
Then the roast was done.
So I made a sandwich with some au jus.
I skipped the potato and mac salad.
But I did grab a couple more wings and some apples and caramel dip.
Oiy....I was stuffed.
But there was still room for a piece of cheesecake.
Surprisingly I did not get sick or feel crappy for having eaten that much food.
Maybe it's because it was dragged out over 7 hours......
All in all....it was a great day!

3 comments:

Bebbilane said...

Omg, I ate too much too! Uggh. Great blog.

Mary/MI said...

Note to self,"never, never, eat the bean & sauerkraut soup". I sent out farts that would make any man proud! lol!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
OMG Mary....too funny...
**note to self**
**never serve beans and sauerkraut to mary**
:-)

**waves**
Hi Bebbi!