Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a Film Festival :-)

I am headed to my sons this weekend in Seattle.
He is getting to vote on the Spirit Awards.
So they have sent him a movie package that he has to watch and vote on....I believe...for writing.
So I am going up there to have a Weekend Movie Festival.
I'm so excited.
There are a couple movies that he was sent that I have not had a chance to see in the theaters yet.
The other movies I have not heard of.
That always makes for a good time!
Not having any preconceived ideas about a story line/plot.
It will be loads of fun!
If I can....because I'm not sure how "secret" his movie package is suppose to be....I will let you know what we saw and what we thought of the movies!
Of course though....I will not be able to tell you how he votes.
In fact....
He may not even tell me until after the awards :-)

3 comments:

Frank Dux said...

You posted this at 9:00?!?!?! Why hadn't you left yet!

Mary/MI said...

That sounds like fun! Let me know when your reviews are in.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

by the way bryan...i did that blog the night before and set it to post in the morning! i was already on the road :-)
Mary....will talk about the movies we screened on Monday.