Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Beauty!

Yes Mary.....a lawn mower!
And the sun is still shining!
And I'm still sitting inside not getting to enjoy it.
You know....it will most certainly rain this weekend since it has been so nice out all week.
And even if it is nice tomorrow...I will be INSIDE again!
Tomorrow is hubby's b-day.
We have tickets to listen to the Oregon Symphony's rehearsal in the morning.
The rehearsals can be interesting.
If the conductor does not like something, they stop and make them start over.
I went to a Dress Rehearsal for the Nutcracker a few years ago.
The dancers came in late on a part, so after that dance was over, the director stopped everything and made them do it over.
It was fun to see that side of it, instead of always seeing everything "perfect".
Because as a non-performer, I always think everything is "perfect"!
After that, I want to take hubby to see Avatar.
I have not had a chance to see it, and want to really bad.
I asked him if he wanted to go out to dinner, or have me cook.
He decided that he wanted me to make Alpine Macaroni and homemade applesauce.
So that is what he will get!
Oh....and he wants Weiss Beer!
Surprised he's not making me wear a dirndl too!

3 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Rehearsals would be fun to go to.
Lucky you!
I don't know what a "dirndl" is, but I bet you would look cute in it :)

Wish you Hubby a Happy Birthday for me !
We have had 2 beautiful sunny days here in Mich. We still have a lot of snow on the ground and expecting more on Tuesday :(
Have a great weekend!!

Bon'O said...

Cute blog, Barb, & HBTR!!!

btw, I can actually picture you in a dirndl :-)

Imagine my surprise tonight to see a beautiful sunset at 6pm! It's been so foggy/drizzly/overcast all year until this week, I had no idea the days had lengthened that much...and soon we'll gain another hour. Yippee!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Bon....I can't WAIT to get that extra hour of sun! I'm so ready :-)

Mary....its a traditional german/swiss dress! i should have bought one when we were over there :-(
I will let hubby know you guys wished him a Happy B-day!

I don't know about you guys...but the olympics are wiping me out. bums me that i have to stay up past midnight to see everything. i'm too old for that! i was tired last night and i fell asleep right before the end of the mens free skate :-(
now that was a bummer :-(
good night ladies...
thanks for stopping by :-)
(((hugs)))