Wednesday, April 7, 2010

caaaaraaaaap!!!!!!!

I forgot to blog yesterday :-(
I remembered last night when I got home...and then got sidetracked.
Oh well....
FarmVille has started a new feature in their game.
You can Co-Op Farm with others.
I was not so much into it, until this morning when I saw that if you get the Gold Ribbon(or whatever gold level it is) you can get a special prize.
One of my friends reached the gold on theirs and got the cutest light lavender sheep with grapes in it's mouth.
Now I want it!
I have to wait a couple days though.
I'm out of flowers to put around my garden, so I planted 2 day crop flowers on all of the farms.
But when those are done.....
I'm Co-Op planting some grapes!!!
**i embrace my inner dork**

5 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

I have no idea how to co-op yet. I'll have to take baby steps. I just learned how to find fuel a month ago. ...which is really pathetic I know. My excuse is that I am always multi tasking. I'm trying to play Farmville but get IM's and then my cellphone rings. Plus I have Cinnamon at my feet and the TV is always on right next to my computer.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL! I turn off the IM. I can't stand to get pop-up messages when I'm in the middle of something!

Mary/MI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary/MI said...

woah, what happened to my message? I clicked "comment and it disappeared!
Anyhoo,, I said I didn't know you could turn off the IM. thing. Sometimes it kicks me off when someone pops in.

I will help you with your "dorkiness" when I get my panpans done...duh lol!!

Mary/MI said...

my delete, dam message was there after all...weird!

Hi Dreama!