Tuesday, April 20, 2010

oooooofffff.....good thing i went home for lunch today!




Someone decided that they didn't know how to drive.
I went home for lunch and when I came back someone had crashed right near where I park.
Not sure if the car would have been hit at all, but it would have been pretty dang close.
I was parked in that first spot right next to the planter area, where the firetruck is.
I heard that the guy came in the PUD lot using the Exit.
He had to swerve to avoid a car or a person.
Not sure.
But he smashed into the phone pole.
He had to have been going pretty damn fast because his airbag went off and his truck is totaled.
They took him to the hospital, but he was saying he was OK.
But you never know when the airbag goes off.
I panicked when I first came around the corner coming back from lunch because there was a firetruck and ambulance at the office. So of course I freak thinking someone here had a heart attack, or fell down the stairs. You know how things start running through your mind. But then I saw the crash, and then I had to figure out if that was one of the agents vehicles. But I did not recognize it, so I knew it wasn't. So freaky though.....

No comments: