Monday, April 5, 2010

a day late and many eggs short.....


The Easter Bunny was at my house this morning.
We have had wild bunnies, but this one had to have escaped his pen, or I hope not, let loose by his owners.
He was pretty.
And fast.
An orange tabby caught sight of him and wanted to get a closer look, so the bunny took off up here to the house.
When I went out to take a cell pic, I got a quick one, and then when I tried to get closer he ran.
Poor thing.
Guess I will have to do some research to see if anyone is missing a bunny......

4 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Bunny may not leave eggs, but will leave some cute poop lol!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

hahahahaha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.