Saturday, April 10, 2010

cards cards and more cards

I was very productive today.
I made all cards for the rest of April and May.
So unless something comes up, I don't have to make cards until late in May for June B-days.
Which is a good thing, because I have 3 scrapbooks to finish the fronts and backs to, 3 NEW scrapbooks to make before the end of June, and some special address books for a friends who needs them for a class reunion project.
I will want to do those first.
Just in case they are not what she as wanting.
She already told me that whatever I come up with will be fine, but you know me...I will freak and think that they are not good enough!
Here are a couple pics of the cards I did today....







2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Barbara, they are beautiful! I especially love the robin! Oh and the Daisy too! You have way more patience then me. I spend forever just shopping for cards! Heaven knows how long it would take me to make them!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

thanks mary. it really is so much easier than it looks!