Saturday, November 15, 2008

busy busy busy




I have been on the run since getting up this morning. First off....I stayed up until 2AM last night trying to find the new Koi Hatchling egg. I finally found it 1:37AM and just stayed on to finish my round. I was so tired but could not stop thinking about Hatchlings. I'm so addicted. At least I now have Glynis, Berry, Adri and Mikey with me! My right hand was so cramped. My pinky finger was kinda stuck! I'm such a dork. But it's fun.


Today we have been getting ready to have friends over tomorrow. We are making Cheese Fondue and Chocolate Fondue. We went to Panera Bakery and picked up a Country White and a Rye bread for the cheese. We will also have apples. And for the Chocolate pot we picked up bananas, strawberries, apples and brownies. Yummo. We are going to hook the laptop up to the big screen TV and have a slideshow of our Europe pictures. Will be an excellent day!


I will blog late tomorrow all about it!


I hope everyone has been having a great weekend!


~Barb~

9 comments:

Aimee said...

MMMM yummy! I am jealous!!

Bebbilane said...

Sounds really good and the pictures made my mouth water!! What is the Koi Hatchling thing about?

Bebbilane said...

Hey Barbara: I figured out what the Koi Hatchling thing is, I read an earlier post. I am on facebook too. Not sure how to find people on there though or I would add you!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Hey guys! I have been on Facebook searching for eggs. I have found tonights Koi. A really pretty Rainbow colored one. Now I'm trying to find one for Glynis. She had a dinner to attend.
Back to my search!!!!

Dreama said...

Yum!! Chocolate fondue! I noticed Barb is not leaving any more wine in the room. My bad last night. I drank up all of the virtual wine. You know when you say well I'll just have one glass,... but then you have another... and on the third glass you start losing count.
Nice to see you Aimie, Bebbi & Barb. Barb can I have a marshmallow dipped in fondue. Oh and can I have a strawberry dipped in fondue. I have the midnight munchies.

Dreama said...

I will have to go search for these facebook fish. It sounds like fun and I want to be involved too!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Dreama...be sure to find me on Facebook!!!!!

And there will ALWAYS be wine here!

Dreama said...

This evening I will try to make time to figure out Face Book. Also yay for wine being available here at all times! Big shout out to Barb!:0)
Aimee I just read your profile. I'm addicted to MAC make up! :)
(Now for an important serious moment)
Yesterday at dinner time a friend of ours called and said their garage burned down. He was charging lithium batteries and left them unattended for 10 minutes. They ignited and exploded into a ball of flames. That was the same thing that happened to us 2 years ago.We thought what happened was extremely rare but now we know it wasn't just a rare fluke after all. I uploaded a Youtube video that I found and put it on MS. We no longer leave our laptops on while we are in the shower and we don't charge are cellphones any more while we sleep. Anyhow I wanted to share the information here also.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and I'll see you all later after Desperate Housewives! :0)

Dreama said...

Knock, knock, knock. Ding dong? Ring, ring.
I did not get the memo that we are closed on Sundays.
xoxo's