Friday, November 14, 2008

For My Friends


Here For You

By Nicolette J Proffitt


The past you cannot forget or undo,

The Future is all we can look forward too.


I wish I could have been there by your side...

For all the times you've weeped and cried.


Know from my heart, what I say is true...

That I hurt for the pain you have been through.


Never alone shall you be,

Someday, freedom you will see.


May your hopes and dreams come true,

No matter where you are, I'll always be here for you.
Nicolette J Proffitt


We all have to follow our own path. I just want mine to lead to a good bottle of wine shared with friends.
And that is all I have to say......

7 comments:

Dreama said...

That was beautifully written Barb. Can we pop open a bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonay reserve. It's Friday!!!
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so off I go to shower, drop off my Pekingese at her grandparents house. Cinnamon is spoiled. Yeah, I know. LOL
Glynis glad to hear you are OK.
Have a wonderful week end everyone in case I don't make it back on line!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Yes! Let's open that bottle! And I will bring along a bottle of Sokol Blosser Evolution, and a plate of various cheeses, breads and crackers!
Party on!

Adriana said...

Thanks for the advice Barb - and you're totally right. I know I will feel better and be more upbeat when I finally have a job. The Austin plans will come into a clearer perspective once I have some money, too. UGH!! Patience, patience, patience...

Dreama said...

Barb...Yum! :0)
There's nothing better than wine, breads, crackers & cheeses!
Adri...Good luck with your Austin career and life plans. My nephew graduated college and moved up to Austin and he loves it. I lived in Austin for a year. The only draw back for me was the traffic. Whew!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

You're welcome Adri. If you ever need to talk to someone "adult" (haha) other than your parents, you know I will be here for you.

Enjoy the wine and cheese guys. I have a party to go to tonight.
I will stop by later to see if you have left me any wine!

Dreama said...

I havce been sittin here drinkling ..hick up... sooo oh much wine that I dink I am very shrunk. No, I mean I stink I am very drunk. I better go ro bed becausse the toom is spinning like a whilr pool it's never ending. I'm so dizzy. Note to self. Selff du not drink and type awl alone...hiccup... I hope that u all will nut thing less of me for guzzlink up all of rhe wine.
:0)

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL!!!