Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Time is Here



Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year

Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share

Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there

Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year...

Tis the Season. Today Katie's Timmy is coming over to help get the decorations out of the attic. Robert is in so much pain still today. The trip to the chiropractor helped briefly, but this morning he is worse. He is now thinking of going to the doctor Monday to get a muscle relaxant. Until then, I went to the store and picked up some Doans. I'm hoping that will at least take the edge off the pain. I think he needs to stay home from work a couple days, but getting him to do that is almost impossible. I think he went 15 years straight without a sick day at one point. So today I will sort decorations, set up my new mini white fake tree in the living room. Scrapbook a little, Do....gag...a little laundry...

Enjoy the video of my favorite Holiday cartoon with my favorite Holiday song!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Hey Barb... I am getting a little depressed thinking that Christmas is only a few weeks away. I don't feel it yet. I should have felt it yesterday at the parade, but I was so focused on Kaitlyn riding well... and then I got home and was slammed by a sick family. Plus grandma is here! OY VAY! I want to feel the Christmas joy and spirit. I really do!