Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A New Beginning.....

Today I am starting a new adventure. Blogging. I decided today would be the day because our Nation is also embarking on a new adventure. With it being November 4th, Election Day, we are hopefully coming together as a whole Nation with one purpose, to bring the USA back to what is was. No more rich getting insanely richer. No more oil companies such as EXXON getting richer beyond imagination. I heard this weekend that EXXON posted a 14 billion dollar profit last quarter. LAST QUARTER! This needs to end, and I am hoping that with a new leader it will.
Enough of politics....
I am hoping that as the days go on, more of my friends will find me here. I will post on Myspace and Facebook so that all of you know about this blog. I would love for all to participate. I have no idea what I will talk about. It will just have to be whatever my thoughts of the day are. There may be some days where I will not blog. But I will try to not let that happen. Regardless, we will still come and be here for each other.
Not much for the first blog. But it will get better!
Come and join me and together we will have good times! And when the bad times come, I will be here for you and so will all who come to share their thoughts also!
Have a great day!
And thank you for coming!
~Barbara~

12 comments:

Adriana said...

HI BARB! Welcome to the blogging world LOL. Now you can follow mine too - if you want haha. I don't do it all the time - I guess I should though, huh? I think I'll try to :) HUGS!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Adri!!! Thank you so much for coming! I have signed on to follow yours too. I'm so nervous about this. Don't know why. But it will all be good!
Thanks for being my "first" LOL!

~Barb~

AnnBlogs said...

Hey Barb!! Great first blog! I used to blog all the time, but stopped. I need to start doing it again.

Love ya!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Thanks Annie!!!!

Want2Sleep said...

Okay, where's the wine?

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Barb! Glad you made the jump to Blogger! I always enjoy your blogs. OMG, did I ever tell you how good the Alpine Macaroni was??? Good luck to you and your newest blog journey (oops, did someone say JOURNEY???)
xo-Karina

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Are you "whining" for wine????
LOL!

What do you want....red or white?
We might as wel celebrate!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL KBB!!!
This will most definitely be a JOURNEY~

Have some wine with us!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Oh yeh....did you guys like the Alpine Macaroni then??? It's killer!

Sandie said...

Hi Barb! Yea for starting a blog!

Aimee said...

YAY for your blog!!! I am adding it to my Google Reader right now!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Welcome Sandie & Aimee!!!! YAY!