Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ugh.....Changes....And GREAT NEWS!

Bryan & Celina Iowa 2002

I have been so busy today. First off, I was up until 2am searching for the Thanksgiving Hatchling eggs on Facebook. I never did find the corn that hatches cute boy or girl Indians. I found 6...yes 6...pumpkin/gourds that hatch boy or girl Pilgrims. But 3 of them I lost to others claiming them first. That happened today too. But I was able to send one to Glynis. I did get both of the Indians though because Mikey and my Facebook friend Arnie sent me the corn eggs. I will look for a while tonight.


So...Changes...I have a minor work change. They have changed my days and hours. I now work Mon-Wed-Fri 8:30-5:30 instead of Mon-Tues-Wed 9-6. It's kind of a bummer, but it will be OK. I just need to get used to it. I won't be able to spend Fridays with my mom going to movies for a while. She does take some Thursdays off, so we can go then. I'm just thankful to still have a job. Besides....Tuesday is free popcorn day at Regal! WOO HOO!!!! I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of Tuesdays by myself in dark theaters! Unless Katie has the day or afternoon off. Then she can come with me. It will fine. I kept really busy today. I worked on cutting out all of the papers for my Christmas project for the family. It took all afternoon, but I'm done cutting out the papers! I'll work on them some more tomorrow night when my friend Sandy comes over for Arts & Crafts Night! Weeeee!!!! LOL! I'm looking forward to it!


And now......GREAT NEWS!!!!

My son has finally....FINALLY...proposed to his girlfriend Celina! YAY! They have been together for 7-1/2 years. Joined at the hip, inseparable since the Summer after their Freshman year of High School. We love Celina like a daughter. She has been on many family vacations. Our first big trip that we took her on was the Summer of 2002 when we took the trailer to visit family in Iowa, stopping in Custer, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons on the way home. It was a long trip, but so much fun listening to Bryan and Celina interact. She kept making him talk like Stitch from the Disney movie Lilo & Stitch. Then she would giggle. Good times. So we are really happy!

Very happy!

1 comment:

Dreama said...

Congrats on a new DIL coming into the family!
I have a busy day. The Holidays are quickly approaching so I must get to my list!
Look for me on FaceBook. Renee & Donna found me.