Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And now....back to our regularly scheduled program....

I'm back. Not that I left or anything. I worked at our East Side office for 2 days. I did not want to blog or anything from there. So this is the first time on here today. I checked my emails, but that was it.
It was not that bad. There are some really nice people there. Yesterday one of the guys named Kevin looked at me and said..."You know, the other girls always bring me donuts in the morning." My reply was..."Do you really think I'm gonna fall for that?" So this morning when I saw him I said "Oh dang Kevin....I forgot your donuts." He laughed. I think he was surprised that I...one...remembered his name...and two...remembered the whole donut thing. It was funny.
Wellllll....I am pooped. I am going to stay on the computer, listen to the Wicked cd for the 3rd time to get ready for this weekends show, and play on Facebook!

No comments: