Saturday, March 7, 2009

ummmmm....sorry....



I totally forgot to blog today. Sorry to anyone who stopped by to check things out. I was up at 8am, and Robert cooked me breakfast, then the day just got away from me. I was busy though! LOL! I went shopping and bought my niece Julianna a b-day gift for her 1st b-day. It's next week. I bought her the cutest ROXY sweat jacket, a white eyelet cotton shirt and jeans with little pink hearts. It's so cute! I should take a picture to share. OK....I will... Be right back!
OK.....LOL! I uploaded the pics! It's really cute don't you think?!
So after I went shopping for that I came home and baked choco-chip cookies. I had a bunch left over from when we went camping and I said something to my mom. She kinda begged a little for them. So I warned her that they were almost a week old at that point. She wanted them anyway. She said "That is what microwaves are for!" Well I saw her the other day and she commented on how much she enjoyed them. I asked if she wanted some fresh ones because I had all of the ingredients still. She was all...twist my arm! So today I made her some cookies and when I had enough done to fill a bag, I took them over to her still warm. She was so happy that she grabbed me and gave me a kiss on the cheek! It was so funny!
Lets see, what else did I do today. I brushed the kitties. They loved that. What else.....hmmmmm.....Well I searched for Hatchlings all afternoon while baking. Get this...I found 10 planets! 10! But ..... 5 of them were Mars, 4 were Uranus and 1 Saturn (which I lost because I goofed). There are 12 total, and I found 2 over and over and over! So funny. I spread the love and sent them to people who did not have them.
Guess that's all. Not much. Sorry.
I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow~

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Thanks Barb! I was totally pissed when that damn scale told me I had gained that much! HAHAHA :D

I haven't started yet, but I should be (I BETTER be!) in a day or two. I do park on the opposite side of the parking lot and we do have to cross a couple of streets to get to the courthouse, and I do use the stairs :)

Jeremy booked my plane ticket to go up and visit him! I am going up the 28th and coming back the 6th :D I wasn't such good company the last time we saw each other, n I regret it, though he's already forgiven me. I want to make it up to him. Not even gonna bring my comp with me ... I can just use his when he's at work. I love him so much. He says he has a birthday present for me that he's waiting to give me when I am up there. My friend thinks he's gonna propose, I'm not setting myself up for disappointment though LOL. But I have no idea :) I'm so excited - I LOVE presents. lol

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

I can't wait to hear what your present is! I'm so tired right now. I have been searching eggs all day today. Well off and on with a couple breaks. I think I claimed almost 2,000. My arm hurts!

word: cryspa

sentence: After searching all day for Hatchling eggs and yet not being able to find the new one released today, I need a timeout in the cryspa!