Sunday, March 15, 2009

Movie Trivia Sunday!!!

Today's quiz is about one of my favorite movies when I was a teen......GREASE!!!!
Have fun!!

1. The movie "Grease", directed by Randal Kleiser, takes place in what year?

A. 1959
B. 1956
C. 1950
D. 1954

2. Danny Zuko, portrayed by John Travolta, falls in love with an innocent girl from Australia, named Sandy. What was Sandy's last name?

A. Olsson
B. It was not revealed
C. Mitchell
D. Jones

3. Actress Susan Buckner portrayed which character?

A. Marty
B. Patty
C. Jan
D. Frenchie

4. Which fictional restaurant was frequented by the gang?

A. Tastee Freeze
B. Frosty Palace
C. Snow King
D. Dairy Queen

5. Danny Zuko received a letterman's sweater for which sport?

A. Basketball
B. Baseball
C. Track
D. Wrestling

6. Complete these lyrics from the song "Summer Nights", featured on the soundtrack of the movie "Grease":
"Took her bowling in the arcade,
We went strolling, drank lemonade,
We made out, under the dock,
We stayed out until .................."

A. it was dawn
B. midnight
C. 10 o'clock
D. 9 o'clock

7. What is the first name of Rizzo?

A. Bonnie
B. Belinda
C. Betty
D. Margaret

8. Name the character from the movie "Grease" that was portrayed by actress Dinah Manoff?

_____________

9. Complete the words, delivered by Kenickie in the movie "Grease":
"A hickey from Kenickie is....."

_____________

10. Actor Lorenzo Lamas appeared in the movie "Grease", as the character who dated Sandy for a while.
TRUE
FALSE

11. The character, portrayed by Didi Conn in the movie "Grease", was nicknamed Frenchie for what reason?

A. She was born in Paris
B. She can french-inhale
C. She has seen the Eiffel Tower
D. She studies French

12. Complete the words, said by nurse Wilkins in the movie "Grease": "It's the first day of school and already my ........................ is missing".

A. thermometer
B. band aids
C. chocolate
D. castor oil

13. Which popular actor/singer performs the song "Beauty School Dropout"?

A. Jerry Lee Lewis
B. Fabian
C. Frankie Avalon
D. Frankie Valee

14. What is the name of Rydell High Scholl's football team?

A. Raiders
B. Tigers
C. Clovers
D. Rangers

15. Name guys group and the girls group that the main characters belonged to:

Guys_____________
Girls_____________

Scroll down for answers!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. A. 1959
2. A. Olsson
3. B. Patty
4. B. Frosty Palace
5. C. Track
6. C. 10 o'clock
7. C. Betty
8. Marty
9. "like a Hallmark card."
10. True
11. B. She can french-inhale
12. D. castor oil
13. C. Frankie Avalon
14. D. Rangers
15. Guys: T-Birds Girls: Pink Ladies

3 comments:

Glynis said...

I love that movie!! Thanks for the fun quiz. Some of the answers make you really begin to question what you thought you know... good job!

When I lived in TX, Berry's friend was married to a girl name Carol. We became good friends and I always thought she looked extremely familiar, but knew it wasn't possible. One day she told me that she was trying for the millionth time to connect with her birth father. When she told me who it was I realized she looks exactly like him!

It was Frankie Avalon!

Now I just can't like him because he won't have anything to do with his "illigitimate" daughter. She just wants to know him. Sad.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

WOW! That is fasinating G! How sad though. Honestly, there are way too many dead beat dads around. So sad. His loss.

Renee Eve said...

Good Morning Barbara and gals,

I LOVED THAT MOVIE and every movie with John Travolta. I'm stopping by for the first time in a long time. Anthony made his Confirmation on Saturday everything went good. We went out to dinner, then a few people came back for drinks. I was very tired yesterday, then at night I started coming down with another cold. I think it was the stress of the Confirmation and the party. I get so nervous for things like that. Now I have Victors First Communion on May 2 I need to find a Restaurant with a Banquet Center, but I think I have one.

My mother is going to have surgery, we do not know the date yet, but she goes for comparission MRI on March 24th then they will schedule surgery, shes basically in a wheel chair now. She fell coming down the stairs last week. I have my cousin with me helping me with her and everything else I have going on. He does all my laundry, straigtening and 1/2 the cleaning LOL. I LOVE having him here. We grew up together in the same house because both our mothers were divorced and they both lived with our grandparents. So hes more like my brother. I will check back as soon as I can.

Hi Glynis, I know how it is to have your child have to have blood drawn you hurt more than them, Vincent had his blood drawn on 2/13 for a check up and his sugar came out ok, but his liver enzymes came back elevated they are going to check him in June to make sure they are down to normal. The doctor told me not to worry, yeah ok. My kids have veins like my husband tiny, rolling veins they poked Vincent 3 times before they found a good vein. Poor guy.

I have missed you all and hope to be back soon.

Love Ya's
Renee Eve xoxoxoxoxo