Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not much going on.....

I have been sitting here all day trying to figure out what to blog about. Not much is going on. We are going camping this weekend. RVing I guess you could say. It's going to be freaking cold I just know it. But that just means warm nights in the trailer, and peeps roasted over the campfire. We are in charge of breakfast Saturday. Scott and Jody are making french toast and sausage Sunday, so I think we are going with pancakes Saturday. Have not decided what else to have with them. Fruit for sure. We made potatoes, bacon and toast the last time we went camping. I wanted to make sausage but Scott is already doing that. Are you bored yet? See....this is why I have not blogged today! I really have nothing intersting to talk about. LOL! Like I ever do!
I am up to $390 in donations for my Bowl-A-Thon! And I have sold 4 Bundt Cakes at $10.00 each for another $40.00....so right now I am sitting at $430!!!! Sweeet! I am going to bake cookies and brownies too and bring them to work in baggies and sell them for a $1.00. I'm hoping that will bring in some more money! The agents here are always hungry because they never stop to eat anything.
I will blog late Sunday and post pics from camping this weekend~
Have a great weekend!

No comments: