Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Cleaning and Oh So Much More.....

**warning...a little graphic talk will be going on today**

What a beautiful day outside today. Blue sky, warm sun. The air still has a bit of chill to it though. And this morning it was down right freezing. But still a clear and gorgeous day. I just returned from having lunch with my Jenny. She had her b-day Sunday so it was an extra special lunch! It's always so much fun to have lunch with Jenny. One of us at some point will be in tears from laughing. Usually me since she cracks me up constantly! Although I did get her laughing pretty good when she showed me a picture of her from a trip to Vegas she had went on some years ago. One of her friends had just given her a picture that she had taken on their trip of Jenny laying on the floor in the hallway of their hotel. Jenny was wearing a very colorful patterned shirt and the carpet was this wild Moroccan print. And I looked at Jenny and said "Camouflage. Doing it pretty good actually." She was cracking up. She, like me, had been on lolcats and that is one of the quotes that is used pretty often. Although they spell everything wrong, cause you know, they are cats and cats can't spell! I love my Jenny!
I had a little story to share with Jenny at lunch too. Since we have been friends since the 7th Grade, I can pretty much tell her anything. And since this is my blog, I will share here too! But a little warning, some may find this a little inappropriate....
I was at the dentist this morning to have my every 6 months cleaning. I like the hygienist that I have been seeing the last 4 or 5 times I have gone in. When I got there she brought up that the last time I was in it was right before my Europe trip. She wanted to know how the trip was. What I liked most. General chit chat conversation. I'm laying in the chair and we are having a little chat , well as much as I can chat with her hands in my mouth. I tell her about how the trip was so fantastic but that on the last day I got sick and that I was really ill for several days after getting home. So I'm laying there and she says that she and her husband had taken a cruise once. And she tells me that she wore one of those patches because she gets seasick. Then she says that the patch really dehydrates you, it drys you out. Then she says "You know how when you are on vacation and you have a lot of sex. Well I ended up coming home with a really bad bladder infection." WHAT??? OMG!!! Yah OK...really? Did she really just tell me that? Jenny told me that when I see her again in 6 months I should ask her "So...hows the vag?" I was stunned. I was like...this women is sticking her hands in my mouth and she is talking about sex and bladder infections! Its funny, but kinda gross at the same time.
People share the strangest things with me. I guess I just bring that out in them. Not sure why......

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Now I know why we rarely go on vacation.