Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another busy day.....







I have been busy busy busy today! I just got home from shopping with Katie. We went to the Mall, then Barnes & Noble, and then Freddies. Had to get the Richmeister his b-day gifts. Richie is my nephews son who is turning 2 this weekend. Unfortunately we can't go up for his party because we already had plans to go camping with friends. I felt bad, but when you have to cancel on other people, it makes it kinda hard. If it had just been us going camping, we would have canceled and gone to the party. And it's in Seattle so it's not like you can just go over for a couple hours. You stay the whole weekend! We would have just stayed with Bryan and Celina. But my nephew James was cool about it. Katie is going up for the party so she said she would take the gift up.




I also bought myself a really cute and really expensive wallet. It was a little splurge. I never spend that much even on a purse let alone a wallet! I'll take a pic! It's a Fossil. I bought it at Macy's. It was $34.00! I can't believe that I bought it, but it was cute. Now I just need to move everything over from the old wallet that was starting to tear.
(notice how i try to justify the purchase like a true shopaholic does!)

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Kewl wallet! I was at Macys yesterday. I spent a big chunk of my wad at the Estee Lauder counter. Then I spent the rest of my money on the second floor buying unmentionables. Yes, I bought new underwear and bras.:0) By the time I reached the third floor I had to just drool at the crystal. I have an addiction to crystal which is okay since it is clear decorative pieces and not a white powdery substance. I have had this addiction for years. I even named one of my poodles Crystal. It was a suitable name because when I found her I felt she was so very delicate just like a piece of fine crystal. I hope the devil person who dumped her out on that dead end country road in 100 degree heat got kicked in the ass with a really nasty karma bug.
Good night Barb!

Glynis said...

CUTE WALLET!! Hey, you are helping the economy... and have you seen the prices in the Coach store? OMG, we even have a Coach Outlet here and that is still expensive!

I am loving my new photo. Whabbear even commented on it today too. He liked it almost as much as I do!!