Friday, September 25, 2009

Back to the Real World

**sigh**
....................**deep sigh**................

Back home. Back to reality. Back to work. Back to being bored....
OK....it's not that bad. I'm just whining. (Geeze..I made it sound like work is boring. It's not. Well kinda when it's quiet. But I don't care. I love it here.) We had such a great trip. I loved that we did basically nothing. And the things that we did do were things that we had not done there before. So that was fun. We also really loved that we met up with 2 completely different friends while there. As Annie said....Who would have thought that we would have had to travel thousands of miles to have dinner?! Although that is usually the case with Annie since she is in LA and we are in Washington. But it is even funnier when you think about our meeting up with our other friends, who live just a couple miles from us! And they are still in Maui for another week....the dirty dogs....and I must say....they have a beautiful condo.
So I'm back to work. Back to having to figure out something to talk about everyday. But that's why this is all about my thoughts...its whatever comes to mind...even though some days I just don't want to think!
**like today**

No comments: