Monday, September 7, 2009

Laboring away on Labor Day

I'm at work. Blah....It is now 3:30 and I have had a total of 5....yes F*I*V*E calls. Oh well. I only had the phone ring once before I left for lunch at noon. I did what I needed to do work wise in the morning and have been spending the afternoon scrapbooking. I have gotten quite a bit done. **pats self on back** I'm taking a little break and then I will get back to working on them.
Hubby emailed me this morning and told me that he had to put Alyeska (female kitty) in a time out in her bedroom. She has been terrorizing Cammy. Cammy is 19-1/2 and Aly is 2-1/2. WTH??? She is being so mean to Cammy. Aly won't let Cammy come out of our bedroom. She chases her back in, or she blocks the door by laying in front of it because she knows Cammy won't try to pass her. Aly is such a bitch. I shoo her off when I catch her doing that. And during the day when we are not home I just shut Cammy in the room. Sometimes Cammy will get farther down the hall near the kitchen and Aly will chase her back to the bedroom. I don't know if Aly doesn't want Cammy eating out of her and Kodiak's food dish or what. I think she just discovered that Cammy is afraid of her so now she is being a bully. I don't know what to do other then keep them apart as much as possible. It's never a fight or anything like that. She just pats Cammy on the butt and makes her run back to the bedroom. Or she lays down and blocks her way.
Ugh....she is a mean little kitty....

No comments: