Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They Could have at least Called

I waited all day for the vet to call me today. Kinda frustrating. I dropped Cammy off at the vet for her 9am appt this morning and they took her back to get a urine sample but came back out and said her bladder was empty to they were going to have to keep her until she peed. I told them that I ad to work from 11-1pm, so they could call me on my cell phone and let me know that I could pick her up. By 1:30 I had not heard from them, so I stopped by on the way home from the store. She had not peed yet, so they told me they would call when I could come her. At 4:15 I still had not heard from them. So I called. The doctor was just about the take her back and try to get her urine sample. So I guess she still had not peed. Which is weird because she pees all day here. I know because I end up cleaning up half of it. And she gets up constantly during the night. They said they would call when he was done. So I waited. Again. And waited. At 5:30 I finally called them.....again. I was told I could pick her up anytime before 6pm. I'm only about 2 miles from the vet so I went and got her. They have never been like that before. Usually they always call right away and let you know what is up. Of course now I have to wait for the results to come back tomorrow from the blood and urine tests. They gave me some antibiotics to give her twice a day regardless, and they gave her fluids. I think they had to do that to make her pee. Apparently she can't pee in public.
Poor old kitty....

No comments: