Monday, September 21, 2009

Never listen to "locals"

Sunset from the Marriott Wilea where we met Annie for dinner.
Hubby out snorkeling with turtles at the condo.
Turtle!

ouch....ouch....ouch...

We went snorkeling yesterday. When we were getting ready to go into the water a local was talking to some people by us. He was saying that they ask people not to put sunscreen on before going into the bay because it comes off and floats in the water and its affecting the coral. They ask people to use biodegradable lotion instead. So me, being stupid, felt bad about putting sunscreen on, so I didn't. So I burned every inch of the back of my legs. I hurt so freaking bad. What a stupid move on my part. We were going to hike around Ioa Valley, but I hurt just to move.

dumb....dumb....dumb

Did I say how dumb I was????

No comments: