Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cammy is Sickie-Poo

I'm worried about Cammy. She has blood in her urine this morning. I called the vet and the girl said she would talk to the vet and call me back. When she called back she said the he told her we could bring her in today and board her and they would monitor her until Monday, or I could just bring her in on Monday or Tuesday. I told her I work Monday and asked if Tuesday would be kinda late. She said that Cammy should be fine until Tuesday since she is eating and drinking. She does not seem to have a fever either. So I am going to take her in on Tuesday morning. I will, of course, be all freaked out all weekend thinking that this may be her last few days with us. Since she is 19-1/2 who knows how much longer she has, or if something as minor as a bladder infection could be too much for her little body to handle.
So I brushed her this morning and gave her loves and will give her all kinds of attention this weekend.
I'm sure that I am worried for nothing and she will have at least another year with us.

No comments: