Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a great Weekend!

I had such a great weekend in Seattle. Spent Friday with Bryan, and then when Celina came home we went and had homemade pizza with James, Melissa and Richie. Bryan and I stopped at a Korean Market and picked up stuff for salad and the pizza. It was pretty neat going into the Korean Market. I just stood there and looked at all of this stuff that I had no idea what it was! Fun! The pizza that Melissa made was really yummy! Loved it. James and Melissa had been in Portland the weekend before and went to a Velvet Paintings Museum. Very cool! They bought a book of the paintings and we went through it. Some of them were really really good. Which surprised me because when I think of paintings on velvet I think cheesy Elvis or dogs playing poker! Which of course were both in the book! That and a very large Jesus with his hands spread out over a ..... semi truck! Too funny!!!
Then on Saturday night I went to see WICKED with Glynis and her daughter Kaitlyn. Can I just say how freaking adorable Kaitlyn is??? You just want to squeeze her little cheeks! And the twins Adam and Ben! So cute....and quite funny! I figured out right away how to tell them apart the first day...Ben was in blue! And then this morning I saw that one of them has a freckle on his forehead right above his eyebrow! But now I can't remember which one had it!
WICKED was fantastic. Gave me the chills and made me tear up all over again. What made it so enjoyable for me was knowing that it was Glynis and Kaitlyn's first time seeing it! Kaitlyn's reactions were priceless!
For this being her first Broadway show, we couldn't have picked a better one!

No comments: