Friday, September 11, 2009

Randomness

Headed to Seattle today. Going to spend the day listening to Bryan bitch about the pain in his shoulder. Dude....it was just a little surgery. So they cut the end of your clavicle bone off. Sac up Sally. OK....he knows I'm just kidding, so don't get all huffy with me! I'm looking forward to seeing him and Celina. I feel so bad that I was not able to take care of him and mother him after surgery. But when your kid grows up and has a woman in his life you have to back off. So I have. Or at least I try. **tear**
Google is messing with me. When someone does a search for something like Journey, or FarmVille, google gives them my blog. A lot. I keep getting people from all over the world stopping by here. Hey Everyone from around the World who come here.....It's nothing special! Believe me! I'm just some middle aged woman with a boring, well kinda interesting at least to me, life. I have nothing great to say, just randomness. So I guess stop by if you want too....but you really won't learn anything here. Honestly....you won't! But if you do keep stopping by.....HI!

No comments: