Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pics from Day 2

We have such a great view!
We watched turtles all day. I counted 6 at one time. There was a gal out snorkeling and she ended up over by the rocks where the turtles were. All of a sudden she stood up and a turtle flipped around right in front of her. She ended up with 3 turtles all around her poking their heads out of the water looking at her. They stayed by her for quite a while.
Beautiful sunny Maui.
Surfer
Sunset 09/18/09

Friday was a wonderful, relaxing day. We hung out at the condo all day watching turtles and a surfer. And getting sunburned. The only thing that hurts is my nose. Everything else has already started to fade, so no biggie. Now I can start tanning. Will be putting sunscreen on my nose though...ouchie. I also woke up to puffy eyes. Since my cheeks are toasty my normal morning puffiness had no where to go, so it looks like I was punched in both my eyes. It's quite lovely actually....OK...not really....





Hubby had friends stop by yesterday. Jerry and Debby bought a condo in Kihei (for rent if anyone is interested) and are entertaining friends all week. So we hung around the condo and had a couple beers and Guavosas (guava w/champagne).





Today we are planning on checking out Lahaina for shopping and the Saturday Market. Tomorrow I think we may be taking the hike around Ioa Needle in the Ioa Valley State Park. Or not....we really have no plans....just whatever we decide to do that day...ahhhhhh....so relaxed....

No comments: