Monday, October 19, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up is a Brewed Awakenings cup!

This week I will be posting a picture a day. WEEEE!!!! I bet you are so excited! LOL!

Anyway....I will post a pic of something every day that means something to me. Not sure what each picture will be. It will be whatever happens that day that makes me think...."Hmmmm....I do believe that is my picture of the day."

So lets start the week off right.

Here is a picture of how I started me week. (me week??? gawd i hate it when i do that. the 2 typos i always make...me for my and ahve for have....ugh) I meant MY week....

Hope you started yours off right!



My Brewed Awakenings Peppermint Mocha. Yummy. I have never had a "cup of coffee" but I do enjoy a hot chocolate w/a shot of coffee and some peppermint! mmmmmmmmm........

** awww.......todays daily squee is a cutie! not sure how long it will be there before they change it, but right now it is the cutest little deer**

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Yummy! That sounds delish... I might have to try that. You need to try the eggnog latte at Starbucks. If you like eggnog you will love it!

Still can't believe you live in WA and have never had a cup of coffee.

Love you Barb! Let's get together for coffee again soon. :o)

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

HAHAHA! Nope I have never had a cup of coffee. I have tried a sip of coffee, but thought it was gross. I do like mocha though. Chocolate with the slight taste of coffee to it. But to drink a "cup" of coffee....never!
I also enjoy Chai Tea Lattes. Those are super yummy too!