Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hits....

I wish I had an actual count of the number of hits my blog gets. I have the feedjit that tells me where people are coming from, but you can remove yourself from that. I know that for sure some people come here to read and have blocked their IP from the feedjit because they told me they did. No biggie. I block my own! But I would really like a counter. I have been getting a lot of hits from people who google things like Haiku's. They have been going to my Fall & Halloween Haiku blog. No one leaves a comment though. I would like to know if some of these random people like them. I removed some pictures from an earlier blog though because I was getting so many people from overseas looking for that one app. Kinda odd, so I removed the picture. Now I'm not so worried about getting viruses from that. I panicked a little thinking I could get one. I hope I don't!

No comments: