Thursday, October 1, 2009

Holey Moley....Did the day go fast or what!

Wow....where oh where did the day go???
Even though I had the day off...I got up early for a dental appt. I made the mistake of telling them that one of my teeth hurt sometimes when I bite down. Oiy....I had to do the icky bite test where you have to bite down on that hard plastic stick. Which is suppose to cause the tooth in question to hurt like a mo-fo. Turns out the tooth I thought was the problem wasn't it at all. It was one 2 away. Weird how you think for sure it is one and it turns out to not even be close. So I guess I have a crack and will have to have a crown put on. Bleck. It doesn't hurt all the time, just sometimes when I bite down. So no hurry.
When I got home I addressed a bunch of cards and then my mommy showed up. We spent the pretty much the rest of the day together. I took her out to lunch and paid for the movie since it is her B-day tomorrow. We saw Fame. It was good...not great. We both kept comparing it to the original.
Then we went shopping and when I got home I changed and headed to my sisters to go walk. Now I'm pooped....
I need more energy.....

No comments: