Sunday, October 25, 2009

High Tide


Well....today is the last day of Random Picture A Day Week. And what am I doing today worthy of a picture? Absolutely nothing. It's laundry day. So that is what you get! I thought about taking a picture of my pile of dirty clothes and towels....but I decided it would be better to not scare any small children or pets that may look past your shoulder while reading.
You will thank me for thinking of you and the little puppies and kitties. And your spawn.
That's it.
I don't have anything else.....
I could just sit here and try to figure out something else to write about. But why? All I would be able to come up with would be a complete waste of your time in having had to sit here and read it. Because really, I aint got nuffin. Not a thing. I am thirsty though. Drinking some water. Ice cold water. I love a glass of ice cold water. Refreshing. I'm kinda hungry too. Not much. Just kinda. We had a big breakfast. Hubby made apple/maple sausage, hash browns and french toast out of some really yummy cinnamon raisin bread. It was tasty. So we have not eaten since this morning. Making a big spaghetti dinner for Katie and Tim later. Maybe I will just have a couple chips. Or some crackers. MMMM....wish I had bought some cheese when I was at the store. But I didn't. I did buy some ice cream though. They had the holiday ice cream out. Pumpkin, Apple Pie and Peppermint. I love love love Peppermint ice cream, so I bought that and Apple Pie for hubby to try. He kinda scrunched his nose at it, but I know he will at least try it. Not sure what we will do with it if he doesn't like it. I usually have one bowl out of a container and then I don't have it again. Bryan is going to be down next weekend. Maybe he will eat some of it!
Are you bored yet?
Well......I better go move the laundry.......

No comments: