Thursday, October 8, 2009

What to do with my free time......

I have been finding myself with so much free time during the day. I need something new to keep me interested. I would like to find some really fun blogs to read, but I just don't know where to start. If I spend too much time looking at clothing or craft sites, then I just end up spending money. And I don't want to do that. I have 3 sites that I go to daily....lolcats, mommy wants vodka and cake wrecks. Love them all. But I need something to to read. Maybe I will check out some of the blogs that Aunt Becky (mommy wants vodka) has links too.
Anyone have any suggestions???

1 comment:

DreamaTexas said...

Barb..There are blogs every where. Just type in an interest at Google and type blog. My Dad likes military blogs. I am very easily entertained. I like weather and farmers chat rooms. I read their chats back and forth about frozen front doors and think I do love Texas after all. The cutest thing I can recall was chatting with a 13 year old boy and he told me about finding a newborn bunny in his family barn. I did make sure that he told his parents that he was chatting with an adult. He said no problem POS. I said OK, good! My other obsession is googling homeopathic meds and chatting with animal rescuers to see the photos of the fur babies that found homes.