Thursday, October 29, 2009

......sometimes i just dont know why i do things.......

This morning I went to Facebook to check out updates.....see if there were any turtles to adopt(dang those suckers are hard to get.....use your gift box greedy people!) ...there was one, but yeh...someone placed it on their farm instead of sharing....go figure. I know I know...people don't always know about the multiple adopting...but people have been posting that for weeks. When I put one up for adoption I always put in the text to keep it in your gift box so that others can also adopt. Thankfully others have started doing that too! In the updates I saw that Miss Lois had posted a new blog. I used her link and went to read it. You can also read her blog by using the link to the right...Home Fires. Lois is super funny. If you have not read her blog about "Super Penis" you need to. Funny stuff. She mentioned again how she has been calling the test shows for Rosie O'Donnels new Sirius Radio show. Twice now she has gotten through and she spoke to Rosie. I thought about how I have not been to Rosie's Blog in a long time. So I went. In the first blog that was still up, she was talking about a website that she is addicted to, popthatzit.com. A game! Sweet! Probably like the bubble wrap where you just sit there and pop the bubbles and it makes sounds like when you are...you know....popping bubble wrap. So I thought to myself...hahaha....funny...you go and pop zits! Gross....but funny ha ha! I wondered if it would make sounds? What kind of gross graphics would it have.....ewwwww....but still....hahahaha....so I went. Ugh....Not. What. I. Thought. At. All......It was a site of videos of actual poppage of zits. OK....Ewwww....So what do I do? Watch about 5 videos and make myself queasy. I seriously am queasy. It was gross. Why did I not stop after the first video? Because it was gross. And I could not stop watching. The last one though did me in. It was actually made in a doctors office. It was sooooo sooooo sooooo nasty. So nasty. I mean...SO NASTY! But I watched.
.....sometimes i just dont know why i do things......

No comments: