Thursday, October 22, 2009

will this day ever end??????

Yep.
Those are my feet. Today's picture is of my feet.
Why?
Because it's after 6pm and I have been on them since 5:30am. It's been a long day. And it's not over yet.
I got up at 5:30 this morning to get ready to take my mom to a doctor appt. I had to pick her up at 7am and I wanted time to take a shower and get ready. Needed to shave my legs because I had a massage appt at 9:30. I had to shave so that my masseuse didn't have to use my hairy legs as a loofah for her hands. That and I didn't want to scare her. So I took mom to her appt and we were there at 7:20. Appt was at 7:30. We waited and waited. Finally someone came out at 7:45 and asked it mom had an appt. Yes. That would be why we are here. Turns out the girl who was suppose to check her in forgot she needed to come in early. Why they didn't just schedule her appt for their normal hours is beyond me. So we ended up there a little longer than we needed to be. When we were done I had a little time before my massage so I hung out at mom's for a while. Then I had my massage. After that I met up with a friend that I grew up with and have not seen in 27 years. Christy was my best friend in Elementary School. We grew up in the same neighborhood and I loved to go to her house because she always had the best games! Good times. I found her on Facebook and we have been talking for a couple weeks. We both had today off so we got together for lunch and visited for 2 hours. It was so fun to talk to her. I hope we will be able to get together again. It was nice to talk.
After lunch I went back and picked up mom and we went to a movie. The Invention of Lying. It had it's moments. I like Ricky Gervaise. I find him to be quite hilarious! I was not aware of this movie poking fun at religion though. I found that funny. But some...ahem....may not find it very funny. I did though....(insert evil laughter)
As I was dropping mom off after the movie my cell rang. It was my sister asking if I was coming over to walk. I told her I just needed to go home and change. We walked for an hour and I just got home.
I be pooped.....
But I have to stay up to watch Survivor.....
I....will......make.....it.....

2 comments:

KarinaBee said...

Go give those tootsies a good soak and have hubby rub them with lotion and then put on some nice, soft, thick socks...Aaaahhh!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Wish I would have seen this LAST NIGHT! That would have been nice! Although I have tried to get hubby to rub my feet before and he wants nothing to do with them. :-(
I can get him to put lotion on my back when I need it though :-)