Tuesday, October 20, 2009

POPCORN!


I'm so sorry that today's picture is so late. I was able to convince Katie to go see Paranormal Activity today, so I knew I wanted to take a picture of my popcorn! Nothing like movie popcorn!
It was a dumb movie. Dumb Dumb Dumb. I was disappointed. I guess I was expecting more. It was OK....just not super scary like I thought. Well that and Katie and I kept laughing. Made it easier to watch. Although every time they would go to the scenes where they were recording themselves sleeping, I would start looking at the corner of the room because I kept expecting something to jump out at me. Nope. I won't spoil the movie if anyone else goes to see it.
If you do....let me know what you thought of it.....
Maybe I'm just not that scared of stuff like since I have been working in a haunted house for 4 years.......

No comments: