Friday, January 2, 2009

Argh.............

OK....That took forever!
I had the hardest time trying to figure out how to save the new background. But I think I finally got it! I don't like how the greeting turned out though. Tonight or this weekend I will change it. It's too hard to do this here at work. Like I should be doing this at work anyway, but there is no one here and I'm bored. The problem is that my screen at work does not show the entire page on some sites, so I have to try to skrink the screen and then I may get the corner of a button to save my work. Blah....what a pain. So I will tweak it later.
I will stop by throughout the day since I'm bored bored bored. If you stop by leave a comment! If there are not comments...well then I will just continue to be bored! ;-)

Have a great day!
~Barb~

3 comments:

Renee Eve said...

Hi Barb, and Everyone else who blogs here,

I'm just doing a quick fly by, I have to get dinner warmed up from last nights left overs from my Moms Birthday yes her birthday is January 1,. I did watch the Hockey Game Barb, I am a WINGS FAN How can you not, living in Hockey Town LOL. I'm so glad they WON, WOO HOO!!! Sorry, just a HUGE HUGE WINGS FAN,

Your blog is great!!!! I LOVE IT.

I want to wish Everyone a Very Happy 2009.

On a sadder note, Lets all remember John Travaltoa and his wife Kelly Preston who lost their son Jett at age 16. I LOVE John Travolta, my heart goes out to him and his whole family.

Ok I will stop back later, I got to take my tree down, last thing to do then its all done.

Talk to you guys real soon.

Love ya's

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

OMG!!!! I did not hear about Jett. What happened???? How sad. I will have to go find out.

DreamaTX said...

Yes, that was so sad that John's 16 year old son died of a siezure. David told me that his son had been having problems for awhile.It's just such a shame.
I took down my Christmas tree. Bummer.Christmas just flew by.
This evening we went to eat at Jason's deli and then we hit the Mall sales.
Last night we went to eat at a Chinese buffet and they had Tiramisu. I had 3 pieces. I wanted the Tiramisu more than I wanted dinner. Shame on me and I know it but I was caught up in the moment of coffee flavored chocolate dessert. I've got to stop eating empty calories but oh the sweets taste so good. Why is it that all of the best foods have a gazillion calories.
Word is xesisol.