Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nora Nora Nora.....

Now that I am done with the Twilight series I have started a Nora Roberts one. The Sign of 7 Trilogy. The first book is called Blood Brothers. I'm only about 1/3 of the way into it, and I must say, it's freaking me out. Nora went all "devils and demons" on me. It's like reading The Amityville Horror all over again. Ugh...Last night I was so freaked out that I had to put the book down, turn on the back deck lights so that I could see everything outside, get on the computer and play games with Glynis & Berry until midnight just to forget about it. OK, maybe it's not that scary of a book, but when she writes about the demon hanging around outside a 2nd floor window with it's face plastered to it looking in with it's evil grin and it's tongue flicking in and out, well that just freaks me out! But I will read it, and I will buy the other 2 books in the series, as soon as I find them. And I will read those too. I just need to get past the need to look outside into the dark. It's Amityville Horror. I never got over that book. Ever! I can not look outside into the dark without thinking that I'm going to see two red eyes looking back at me. Or waking up at 3:33am always freaks me out. LOL! I can be such a baby!

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!
word shipe
I once took a friend snipe hunting and they caught a shipe instead. Go figure.(That was the best I could do)... :0)

Improvedliving said...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!
word shipe

Deck Lights