Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes Donna....Today is a New Day!

"Barb: I hope today is easier for you.

We all have one wonderful thing to be thankful for today. It's GOODBYE Bush and HELLO OBAMA! I'm so excited!" Donna

Yes Donna....It's a new day for all of us. Even for those who do not like our new President. They will reap the rewards the same as we who voted for him. Change is here. We all have better times to look forward to. We all need to be patient. We all need to do our part. We all will be better off. We all can put the last eight years behind us. Yes...We can move forward.

Yes Donna...Today is easier for me. Today I have hope renewed. Today I will feel.

Just. Feel.

1 comment:

hartldo said...

I just now found this blog with MY name in/on it! WAY COOL!

I was so busy yesterday that I wasn't on the computer much.

So glad you are feeling better and brighter.

My husband says HOPE is for fools. I say, "Sometimes it's all we have."

Here's hoping Obama turns America around!!!!