Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Down...Many more to go.....

I can check off another movie from my Oscar contenders list. I saw Slumdog Millionaire today. It was good, but I have say, not my favorite so far this year. I liked Benjamin Button, Vicky Christina Barcelona and Doubt better. Bryan didn't like Doubt, but I did. There are still so many movies I need to see. Thursday will be The Reader now. I was going to see that today, but decided that mom would not want to see Slumdog. And thanks to Bryan, I can not wait to see The Wrestler. It looks really good.
This is it for today. I've had a long day and just need to relax. That and my brain doesn't want to function. Came out of the movie with a horrible headache.....

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

I didn't even know about the movie Slumdog until it won the Golden Globes. I am glad that it was a movie that you enjoyed Barb. I liked the previews.
I am having a time of it with Blogspot for the past week or so. It keeps signing me out and I've had to sign up all over again 3 times. Then I uploaded the wrong photo and it got hung up when I tried to switch it. Hmmm.. I guess it's just one of those things?!
Word tripess.

Glynis said...

Barb, I want to see Slumdog really badly... but I heard it is excessively violent. What are your thoughts? I have a hard time watching violence, especially torture. If you think I can handle it though...I might try!

Can you believe we are searching for those damn gummi bears in a new color each night? OY VAY!